Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Are you a DIY kind of person?

So...I think I am official "blog junkie!" I could spend hours (yes, like several hours at a time - not so good) surfing the WWW searching for new & creative ideas...only problem is I wish I HAD all the time in the world to do so & then have time to create/re-create the ideas I find. And let's not forget an unlimited budget or money in general! I stumbled upon this Do-It-Yourself or DIY blog and I think it is just fabulous! One of those you just have to share...with lots of great ideas!

The DIY Show Off


Also, check out this awesome idea over @ The Pleated Poppy Blog - Family Rules Canvas!

We had an AWESOME weekend in Dallas/Fort Worth...despite the Aggies, well you know! Sorry, I've neglected you this week. I have my FIRST craft show this Saturday and I'm busy, busy, sewing, sewing, sewing! I know what was I thinking?!?! Hopefully, it will be a success & I don't lose my mind in between now & then...or maybe I already have, ha! I promise to post photos of last weekend and also photos of Honey B. Boutiques' booth from this upcoming weekend.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment