Saturday, February 12, 2011

The BIG 3-0!

Today is my husbands 30th birthday!

I love this man more and more everyday! He always watches out for me, loves me regardless of how snappy I can get, and just wants the best for me - all the time!

He has such a kind and giving heart.

He hardly ever meets a stranger and he would do anything to help them out.

He always puts others first.

And he ALWAYS makes me laugh.

He is very random & very witty. You never know what he might say...

I hope today is one of the best birthdays yet!

I love you so much & can't wait to spend another 30 birthdays with you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my love, my best friend, my rock, & my very dear husband!!

Birthday #25, 2004- big ol' party @ Northgate, when we were sooo young ;)

Birthday #26, 2007 - San Antonio, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

Birthday #27, 2008 - first birthday as a married man :)

Birthday #28, 2009 - College Station, last birthday of grad school! :)

Birthday #29, 2010 - San Antonio, Old San Francisco Steakhouse

Last night withe celebrated with Allen's parents. We went to dinner at Outback. And tonight we are celebrating with a few close friends. I can't wait to let our hair down...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AB!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment