Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What we've been up too...

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

I have been off work since Friday, the 17th and we have been going non-stop since.

Saturday, the 18th we headed north to the Frio to spend several days with some of our closet friends. We had no internet, cable, or cell phone service. It was so nice to just get away & relax! We hiked, ate, played games, and watched movies.

More on that later...

Tuesday, we headed to San Antonio for a day of shopping. We still had some Christmas shopping to do so we spent the day shopping and made it home late that evening. Wednesday, I spent all day getting the rest of Christmas bought and then the wrapping began!

My sewing room looked like a bomb went off...after wrapping I closed the door & have yet to open it. Looks like I'll have some major cleaning to do before too long.

Thursday we spent the day around the house wrapping more presents, doing some last minute sewing, laundry & packing to head to Houston.

Thursday night we had Christmas with AB's family & early Friday morning we went to his grandmother's for a family photo then headed out to Houston to spend Christmas with my family.

We had a WONDERFUL time!

I know this time of year can be extremely difficult but I hope this Christmas you were able to see what Christmas is really about - a baby born to save the souls of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment