Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm Alive...


Picture of Nicki & I at The Rock & Worship Roadshow back at the end of February.

It was awesome!

In case you're wondering or care...I'm alive!

I know I have sooo much catching up to do!

I have truly missed blogging.

Summer can't get here soon enough!

Spring break just ended & we are in full TAKS mode at school.

Life is crazy busy & stressful but I am reminded daily of God's goodness!

And from my new favorite song...

What if my greatest disappointments Or the aching of this life Is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy What if trials of this life The rain, the storms, the hardest nights Are your mercies in disguise

Blessings by Laura Story

In house news...

The living room is painted. The built-ins are painted. Our new rug was delivered & I think I've pinned down the fabric I want for the curtains.

The kitchen: trim & bead board is painted, hopefully this weekend we'll put the trim up.

For the outside, AB bought me 4 beautiful knock-out rose bushes & a few other spring flowers, we torn down the lattice in the front entry & I ripped a bunch of old dead stuff out of the back flower beds.

We still have a lot to do but we are well are on our way...yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment