Sunday, April 17, 2011

The weekend...


Friday...

Allen's parents came over to swim & visit with us for a bit.

Allen & I had date night.

We went to Water Street Seafood. It was delicious!

& biggest news of all...

I SIGNED my teaching contract!!

It was touch & go for awhile (thanks to all the big budget cuts) but I serve a God who is much bigger than my problems, any budget, or man.

Now I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing I'll be employed another year.

Saturday...

We had a fun, filled shopping day in town with Allen's parents.

Ate at Wings N More - yum!

Got new pillows from The Sleep Number store.

And a got a new flag pole & an American flag to fly out front.

I also made a quick trip to Hobby Lobby & found an A&M flag half off, whoop!

Sunday...

Had our Sunday lunch at DQ! It's what you do in a small town.

Organized & cleaned my sewing room.

Had friends come over for hamburgers & some swimming (okay the boys swam while us girls chatted).

All in all a good, restful weekend.

Now only 7 weeks TILL summer!

I canNOT wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment