Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to school!


Allen took my back to school photo :)


Today marks my 2nd year of teaching. I spent all last week, preparing & planning for when the kids returned. Today was their 1st day back. And the day flew by! And I am exhausted! I took "Bump" along with me & I'm pretty sure he sleep through all of it ;) It's funny because all the little girls love to ask ?'s about my baby. They have a lot to talk about too because 5 of us at work are pregnant, ha!

But I am excited about this year. I will be co-teaching in 4th grade with 3 other awesome teachers. Thankful for God's promises & praying for a great school year. But I'll be real honest, more than anything I'm really looking forward to Christmas break! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment