Monday, March 2, 2009

Mark your calendars!!!!


FRIDAY, MAY 15th, 2009 - Allen's Graduation Day!

Allen will walk the stage that day and graduate with his Masters! I am SO VERY EXCITED for him and SO VERY PROUD of him! This has been an incredible three years and I know Allen will be so happy to finally be DONE with school!! He has worked so very hard, spent countless hours "in studio" and sacrificed a whole lot to get where he is today. I know not everyone will be able to celebrate with us that day but I know all of you will be thinking of Allen! :) Thank you so much for all your love & support you have given Allen and myself over the last three years!

CHEERS to the start of a new chapter in our lives! In which, involves NO school!! :)


Allen's Fightin' Texas Aggie Ring Day! :)

Allen with his amazing family at his undergrad graduation....they have supported & loved him through it all!!!

WHOOP!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment