Monday, December 28, 2009

2 Years & Counting...

Today, Allen B. and I will celebrate two years of blissful marriage. We had the fairytale wedding, the kind I dreamed of as a little girl but even better. I was finally marrying the man, God created just for me. It was such a happy and special day. God could have not picked a better person for me. Allen is most definitely "the glue" that holds this crazy monkey puzzle together. He always encourages me, supports me, inspires me, and believes in me. While our first year of marriage was amazing (as our sure most are), our second year has not been so easy due to some many things out of our control. We both have faced things we never thought we would face this past year but yet through it all (the good & the bad) we always knew we had each other and I couldn't be more thankful for that. So often this past year, I have heard Allen tell me, "it's okay we just have to stick together and we'll make it through" and he has been so right. I am so very excited about what the future holds and I know this is only the beginning...Allen B. thank you for always being there to pick me up when I needed it most, for loving me even when I'm acting "crazy", and for allowing me to follow my dreams. I love you more than words could ever say! Happy Anniversary my Love!







My feet don't touch the ground!

1 comment: