Friday, October 22, 2010

Girls Weekend

I am so excited!

Today I am headed to San Antonio to meet one of my best friends Shanna for a weekend of fun & relaxation. But the real reason we are going is because of THIS.

Yes, Women of Faith!



And yes, Natalie Grant! Amazing, beautiful, & talented.

There have been so many obstacles that have tried to take this weekend away from us (like me coming down with a bug yesterday & feeling terrible) but luckily today is a new day & new promises. I am feeling so much better and ready to hit the road...after I run a few errands.

I am so very excited & pray that the Lord will feed us exactly what we need to take that next step in our walk with Him.

I promise to come back with lots of pictures from our weekend!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment