Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Famous Chicken Spaghetti



If there is one thing I am often asked to cook, it is my chicken spaghetti. And not the kind that has ketchup or any kind of red sauce. I have learned that chicken spaghetti means different things to different people.

In my opinion, there is only one way to make chicken spaghetti. It requires lots of cheese, noodles, more cheese, and nothing short of creamy goodness.

Just be warned - it is no where near healthy but pretty heavenly! I tend to make a TON of it...yes, not 1 but 2 whole 9x13 pans of it. It freezes really well. But one 9x13 pan does not stay around here for more than a day or two.

Make this for your family this week, I promise they will love it!

(click on the image to make it bigger in a different window)

Also feel free to half the recipe if needed.

We love anything that is cheesy, creamy & well fattening. Ha!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This was one of the dishes I made all the time when my kids were growing up and I lost my copy of this recipe. Today is my daughter's 27th b-day and wouldn't you know, this is what she wants for dinner. THANK YOU for saving me!!! I am also making a copy cat Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake for dessert. So our healthy eating for tonight is flying out the door. So Thanks again!!!!!!!!! Penny

    ReplyDelete