Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'll take one of these...

So since I have house on the brain & I've been searching high & low for ideas/inspirations, I came across this for our bedroom...

I am in love...

We were already considering doing our bedroom a blue color & now I am all for it. Our bedroom is way down on the list of priorities but either way as of now this is what I want. Never too early to start planning/looking for those perfect pieces.

We have carpet but we have plans to rip it up & put down hardwood floors. And we have really high vaulted ceilings so I'm not sure if we'll do a light fixture like this room but either way, I love everything about this room!

What do you think?!

Source

In other house news...I painted a 2nd coat today in the kitchen & sanded one of the bookcases in the living room. Tomorrow I hope to paint the guest bath and sand the vanity & linen closet door. Then AB will be ready to hang the new light & I'll be ready to paint the vanity & linen closet door. I'll try & post pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I love the looks of that bedroom too! So happy for you & AB. Congrats on your new house. What a wonderful feeling to have a place to call your own, a place to call home. :-)

    ReplyDelete