Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm Alive!!!

Whew, it seems like it's been FOREVER! The kind of forever that hurts.

So a LOT has happened since I last posted.

I almost don't even know where to begin...

First of all, let me say that how did we ever go without internet?!

But thanks to Time Warner - we are back in business! I feel like my life is complete again. I know pathetic. But almost 2 weeks without it is certainly hard to do.

Yes, I had internet access on my phone but it's just not the same.

So why did we NOT have internet you may ask? Well we moved and we moved because we finally bought a HOUSE!!!!

Yay for homeowner-ship! Scary & exciting, all at the same time.

We are semi-moved in. We have a new KING size bed, a couch, recliner, NEW 60' TV (AB's birthday present) anddd lots of dust in our new wonderful house.

We have been busy stripping wallpaper, removing paneling, scrapping popcorn ceilings, texture-ing walls, installing new toilets, putting in new lighting & new french doors. And trying to pick paint colors...which I am not a fan of!

We have been busy! But we are loving every minute of it.

We still have a good amount to do to get the house where we want it but it is moving along quite nicely and we are so thrilled about our new nest aka home.

And did I mention...we have a POOL?! And a SLIDE?!

I really can't wait till summer now!

God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! -Ephesians 3:20



No comments:

Post a Comment