Tuesday, March 12, 2013

BIG Blog Sale Link-up

Today I'm linking up with Lamberts Lately




I have a boutique and I'm clearing out items that I just need to get rid of.  Items I no longer sell or just have 1 item left in inventory.  Most items are listed at wholesale prices.

 Crochet headbands, I have several of each color
3 inch $1.00
Colors available: red ,hot pink, pink, pale pink
1 and half inch $0.75
Colors available:  turquoise, white, red
Shipping $1.00


Monkey Toes Brand shoes, NEW (never been worn, in original box)
$10 plus $2.50 for shipping

Red & pink zebra/star boutique baby blanket.  NEVER been used.
$15 shipped

Petite Bebe Smocked Lamb Bubble, NWT, size 6M (runs more like a 3m)  Perfect for Easter!
$22 shipped

A&M nightgown.  Size 16Y but could easily fit woman's small or petite medium.
$16 shipped

Ishtex Cotton Blanks (100% cotton), NWT, Sizes 5, 6, 6X/7
$18 shipped - will add a single initial on the front for no additional charge

"Grace" embroidered onesie and ruffle pants, size 6M
$16 shipped

See something you love?  Comment below with Paypal address or email me at mrsnancy{at}gmail.com

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment