Monday, March 15, 2010

Wedding Weekend Recap


We had a wonderful weekend celebrating Jones & Stephanie! I just love weddings! My wedding was the absolute best day of my life (thus far) and I think weddings are so beautiful and such a day of love. Other than holding a newborn baby, nothing makes me happier than to see people joined together as one. Here are a few pictures from Jones & Stephanie's BIG day!

the boys waiting...Jones was just a little nervous!

Trae & AB


my handsome hubby :)


the sign at Rustic Foods where the rehearsal dinner was held...also where we ate the most amazing stuffed pork chop!

"here comes the bride"...my most favorite part, watching Jones see Stephanie for the first time!



Yay! Officially Mr. & Mrs. Reagan!
I'm so sad this photo is blurry...I only had my little point & shoot camera with me.

Stephanie was a gorgeous bride! AB & I could not be any happier for the two of them. We are looking forward to many fun memories made with the new Mr. & Mrs. Reagan!

First Dance :)

And of course a photo of me & AB...the man I would marry again over & over.

I heart these boys!


Thank you Jones & Stephanie for allowing us to take part & share your beautiful day together! We wish you many years of happiness & sweet heavenly bliss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment