Friday, June 17, 2011

13 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 13 weeks
Size of baby: Baby B. is the size of a plum or a medium size shrimp. Dr. said at appt last week that baby measured about 6 cm
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0 (yay!) but my jeans are starting to get tighter/uncomfortable
Maternity Clothes: None yet
Gender: Don't know yet...4-5 more weeks
Movement: None yet but can't wait to feel some
Sleep: Getting better (was waking up at 2-3am wide awake) but poor Allen has to sleep on the couch so I can sleep through the night
What I miss: Dr. Pepper & fresh-made mojitos now that it's pool time
Cravings: in the beginning, chocolate milk - but food still doesn't sound all that great
Symptoms: Feeling just blah or sick after I eat & some days I just want to do NOTHING but lay around
Best Moment this week: telling everyone the exciting news that we are having a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment