Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer is here!

So as a teacher, I live for summer! A little over 2 months of doing whatever I want to do. Bliss! Which hopefully means I can get back to blogging regularly because I sure do miss it.

My summer officially started last Friday around 1pm. I left school, headed home to clean like a crazy woman. Some of my favorite little people were coming to stay with me!

Nonnie couldn't be more excited to spend the beginning of summer with Madyson, Maddox, & my sister!

Friday night, we took them to our favorite seafood place for dinner - Railroad Seafood Station. Then we came home & then jumped in the pool.

Saturday morning, we ate traditional Odem breakfast at Soto's. Breakfast tacos! Maddox loves breakfast tacos & after breakfast he said, "momma, I want to move here so I can eat here every morning!" ha! We then headed into Corpus to the Texas State Aquarium.






rescued hawk




an ant eater




the otter show


a bald eagle...amazing & huge

It was HOT! But we had fun.

Saturday, I made us breakfast & then we loaded up & headed to the BEACH! Madyson loves the beach! I'll do a post of that later...once I get all the photos uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment