Monday, September 19, 2011

26 Weeks


**didn't take a picture Friday (since my photographer was out of town) but I did take a picture of my "bump" while at Kyle Field! Baby B's first trip to Aggieland!!

How Far Along: 26 weeks

Size of baby: size of an eggplant
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +7...didn't weigh Friday
Gender: It's a BOY!!! Brady Allen
Maternity Clothes: Dress pants/capris & dresses, can't really fit into any of my regular clothes anymore
Movement: in the mornings & evenings...all out punches/kicks, ha!
Sleep: sleep well with lots of pillows
What I miss: wearing cute clothes...I just hate to spend lots of money on maternity clothes Cravings: ice water, popcorn & pickles!!!
Symptoms: leg cramps & hips hurting during my sleep, being tired!!
Best Moment this week: knowing I was going to spend the weekend in Aggieland!!! Buying Aggie gear for our baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment