Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Around the house...


So while we've been getting for baby...we have also been trying to get our house in order. Sorry these aren't the best pictures...I will have to retake some with better lighting.

A month or so ago, we got this beautiful TV console which I love! And we finally put out our new rug...which you can barely see at the bottom of the picture. I'll have to take a better picture another day.


With Fall right around the corner, I started looking up fall decor ideas. I found this idea on Pinterest. & who doesn't love candy corn?!


Also put some candy corns on my mantle with a candle in them, next to my little green bird. I have lots more ideas of fall decor just haven't had time to drag all my fall stuff down from the attic...maybe this weekend?

I have also been working on making curtains/drapes for the living room. There will be another panel on the left side once I finish sewing it. The one on the right is not near finish either...sigh. Just not enough hours in the day or week.

School is pretty much consuming all of my time right now. I'm hoping things will slow down soon, very soon.

In other news...we had a Dr's appointment today. Everything looked great, we go back in 2 weeks for the glucose test & blood work.
I can't wait to meet our baby boy! After we get his room ready, of course!

2 comments:

  1. what size tv is that? it looks huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a 60in & yes it's huge! I cried when we brought it home...it looked so much smaller in the store!

    ReplyDelete