Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nursery Art

I'm seeing blue...baby blue!!


So the walls are in the process of being painted. Yay!

Thanks to daddy!


Now it's time to decide on art for the walls. There are so many cute things out there, that it is making it hard for this already indecisive mommy-to-be to pick. I thought maybe if I had some input/help, it might make deciding a little easier.

So far here is what I've come up with. Thanks to Etsy & Pinterest!

Source: etsy.com via Nancy on Pinterest




Source: etsy.com via Nancy on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Nancy on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Nancy on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Nancy on Pinterest



And there are also these, which are similar but a little different.

Source: etsy.com via Nancy on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Nancy on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Nancy on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Nancy on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Nancy on Pinterest



I was thinking I would do 4-6 prints, framed & matted either above the changing table or on another wall. I have other plans for above the crib!

Which one do you like better? The top set or the 2nd set??

2 comments:

  1. Both sets are cute, but I really love the first one. I have most of those prints in my Etsy faves, but no place to use them in my home. So I would live vicariously through you if you choose the first set. ;) You are looking great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Angel! I think we have decided on the first set :)
    And I'm so sorry to hear about your daddy! My heart broke for you & your family when I read your blog...praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete