Saturday, November 5, 2011

33 Weeks


How Far Along: 33 weeks
Size of baby: size of a large squash - about 3.5 lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +14
Gender: It's a BOY!!! Brady Allen
Maternity Clothes: Dress pants/capris (pants are getting a little tight) & dresses, tunics with leggings
Movement: yes, lots! afternoons, evenings especially
Sleep: sleep okay but wake up around 4am with stopped up nose & having a hard time breathing
What I miss: being able to sit/lay on my side comfortable & being able to do the things I used too easily (ie: moving the laundry to the washer & dryer, getting dressed, ha!)
Cravings: ice water, pickles
Symptoms: just so TIRED in the afternoon!! stopped up nose, difficult breathing at times
Best Moment this week: my baby shower today & my mom coming to visit, B is one lucky little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment