Saturday, November 19, 2011

{Oh the Places You'll Go...Dr. Seuss Shower}

First weekend in November, my sweet friends threw me a baby shower. Everything about it was fabulous!

It was a Dr. Seuss theme & they did such a great job putting it together.

I'll let the pictures do the talking...

Mother & daughter...best mom ever!




Look who showed up towards the end...AB :)

Got lots of great gifts...

Lots of Dr. Seuss books for B's library :)
Green eggs & ham (sandwiches)

the wonderful hostess...Nicki, Lacy, & Robyn

Allen's mom made the cutest Dr. Seuss blanket/quilt

My mother-in-law and my mom

My sweet friend Shanna who surprised me by coming to the shower. She drove almost 5 hours with her 2 little ones (3 & under) just to share this special day with me.


How cute is this table?!
Loved all the details & labels!


I am blessed with some really great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment