Monday, November 2, 2009

Joe-O-Lantern


I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! Allen's parents were in town over the weekend and we spent Halloween over at The Wilson's with Mr. Cutie himself, Joe Cool. Saturday morning, we had a fun-filled morning carving pumpkins. Cadee and I both hadn't carved a pumpkin in years but I think our pumpkins turned out GREAT! Joe was a great helper! He liked flinging the pumpkin guts around...ha! He is all boy! They looked so good lit up on the sidewalk to greet all the trick-or-treaters. It was fun to see all the kids dressed up and I think Joe really enjoyed seeing them all. Lots of scary little kids/costumes! We had a good weekend but I am excited November is here...Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite holidays/time of year! We have a busy 2 months coming up between birthdays, babies, and holidays but I can't wait!

Joe will be a BIG brother soon! We are so excited and can't wait to meet Miss Ella!!

No comments:

Post a Comment