Friday, July 30, 2010

Quick Update!

We are all moved in and things are moving right along. I have been busy doing all the after-move duties like changing/forwarding our address, getting new bank accounts (our current credit union does not exist in this area), getting new local phone numbers, calling & checking on things to make sure changes got made, making sure all is clear at our apartment, turning in apartment keys, getting caught up on emails, bills, etc.

I think you get the point! Moving is exhausting! It seems as if things on my to-do list never end. But we are enjoying our new place & still amazed how things have fallen into place. "I stand in awe of every mountain you move..."

Wednesday morning I went and signed my teaching contract so it is official - I am now an employee of Sinton ISD. New Teacher Orientation starts August 11th. I am so excited yet also so nervous.

Thanks for all the sweet comments & encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment