Tuesday, October 25, 2011

31 Weeks



How Far Along: 31 weeks & 4 days
Size of baby: size of a large head of a large squash (I think he is bigger than that!)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +9
Gender: It's a BOY!!! Brady Allen
Maternity Clothes: Dress pants/capris (pants are getting a little tight) & dresses
Movement: yes, lots! Lots of pushing & shoving going on, ha!
Sleep: sleeping pretty good except waking up to potty around 3-4am
What I miss: wearing cute clothes & heels, not being able to sit/lay on my side comfortable
Cravings: ice water & pickles - my appetite has definitely picked up
Symptoms: just TIRED in the afternoon!! no more heartburn now that I got medication, thank you modern medicine!!
Best Moment this week: Just being humbled by the blessing of a baby - realizing how truly blessed we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment