Saturday, October 29, 2011

Baby Shower Brunch

The weekend of October 15th, my family threw me a baby shower in Houston. It was wonderful & I felt so incredibly blessed by everything! The decor & food were amazing! My sister seriously should be a party-planner. She just has a knack for all the small details.

with the lovely hostess

us again

with my mom and sister

Now for the food...

the buffet with all the food, milk and OJ served in glass bottles

watergate salad in baby jars, quiche, & french toast

southern biscuits with jams, fruit kolaches, a sweet polka dotted cake



Lots of presents!!


A very special gift from my momma! This is the rocking chair she nursed me in and she had it recovered with Brady's bedding fabric for me to use with him. Something I will definitely cherish!!

my super adorable nephew, Ace!

Yay for Dr. Smith's diaper rash cream and let's not forget the boogie wipes! I can admit I was excited about those :)

all of Brady's sweet clothes that my mom bought...she knows I love smocking!

We used the clothes line to play a game where you had to talk on the phone, hold a baby, while hanging up the clothes, ha!

Mom was pretty good at it :) she did have 4 of us after all & lived during the days of hanging up clothes on a line.

I got lots of really great things & couldn't wait to get home to start filling up B's room/closet.

I also had some precious friends surprise me by coming. It was one of those "oh pinch me, I'm so blessed" moments. I've been having so many of those lately.

Me & my "Bump"


My love & I...Brady, we love you so much & we haven't even met you!

(hate that this photo is blurry but I love it regardless!)

Hey you, you're a child in my head
You haven't walked yet
Your first words have yet to be said
But I swear you'll be blessed

You'll have the best
I promise you that
I'll pick a star from the sky
Pull your name from a hat
I promise you that, promise you that, promise you that
You'll be blessed

Allen and I are so blessed & can't wait to meet our little man. Thanks to all of our family & friends in making this experience nothing short of wonderful! We love you!


The inspiration from the shower came from here.
Just wish my photos were as good as theirs...hence why I decided I wanted a new camera! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment