Friday, February 15, 2013

{Spring} Pinterest Bucket List

So I have a love-hate relationship with Pinterest.  For the most part, I love it!  I think it's a great way to keep all my "ideas" in one area, and clearly none of them are my ideas but you get the point.

Before Pinterest came along, I was a bookmark junkie but rarely ever looked back at them.

I'm a visual kind of person if you will.  Yet I still pin a ton of things only to forget about them or never really do anything with it.

But I've decided that needs to change.  It's almost like a game for me.  How many things can I do/make that I actually pin?  And I want to win!  I don't want to let Pinterest overwhelm me get the best of me.

Realistically I don't have much room or time for any "side projects" but I do want to try to make a few fun things this spring.  So that's why I'm creating a Pinterest Bucket List.  A mini Pinterest here on my blog.

This way I have all the projects I want in one little place and not wasting spending hours searching through the hundreds of pins and boards I've acquired.

Blissful Beyer's Pinterest Bucket List

I think this would be perfect for a spring mantle.  Let's be honest I'll probably leave the bird off.  Ain't no one got time for that! ;)

Or this one for the front door.

We've implented Dave's envelope system so these would be perfect!
Source: etsy.com via Nancy on Pinterest

Would love to make these for kitchen and bathrooms and I already have the jars.

Want to attempt a few of these.  Which I'll need for my yarn letter.

Hmm yes, lots of these.

A necessity these days.

Would be ideal for the car, instead of everything strung about.

Love.

And maybe a few of these...


Looks like I better get busy... :) 

Will you join me??  Let's see how many projects we can check off our bucket list this spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment