Sunday, December 4, 2011

36 Weeks

So this is really late & I am so sad that I don't even have a picture for week 36. I guess between all the Thanksgiving festivities I just completely forgot. And sadly I didn't even get 1 picture of me over the Thanksgiving holiday or over my birthday...

How Far Along: 36 weeks
Size of baby: size of a honeydew melon, just over 5 lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't know didn't weigh...but according to the Dr's office I lost a pound, which AB said was impossible with all the birthday eating I did.
Gender: It's a BOY!!! Brady Allen
Maternity Clothes: dresses, tunics with leggings - my favorite - dress pants are uncomfortable when I sit
Movement: yes all the time
Sleep: is an ordeal...I get up several times a night, go from the bed to the recliner to the couch, back to the bed...etc...etc...etc...
What I miss: being able to sit, lay comfortable & just being able to move around easily
Cravings: ice water - ice chips
Symptoms: feet are starting to swell, headaches in the morning, difficult breathing when sitting down
Best Moment this week: my parents coming for our first Thanksgiving in our first home & helping getting everything ready for baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment