Sunday, December 4, 2011

37 Weeks


How Far Along: 37 weeks {considered full-term, yet you still have 3 weeks to go :-/}
Size of baby: size of a watermelon - wow!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 20 lbs
Gender: It's a BOY!!! Brady Allen
Maternity Clothes: dresses, tunics with leggings - my favorite - dress pants are uncomfortable when I sit & Allen's workout shorts are my new best friends :)
Movement: yes all the time! you can see him rolling around under my shirts, he gets the hiccups often too
Sleep: is an ordeal...some nights are better than others, night time is my least favorite time, ha
What I miss: being able to sit, lay comfortable & just being able to move around easily - not having to potty all the time
Cravings: ice water - ice chips & sweets
Symptoms: feet/ankles/legs swelling, fingers swelling (I can no longer wear my Aggie ring :( so sad!), headaches when I wake up & just SO uncomfortable!
Best Moment this week: December is FINALLY here!!! The month we get to meet our sweet baby boy & celebrate the birth of our Savior! Love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment