Thursday, December 22, 2011

What we've been up too...



I have been doing lots of nursing and napping. We are sleeping much better now that mommy's milk has come in.

sleeping & snuggling with Daddy

and with Coco. Coco loves her new baby brother!



Yesterday (12/21) I tried out the swing for the first time & loved it.


We also had our first family outing today. We went to a gift shop in Sinton to get a few last minute Christmas gifts then we stopped at Dairy Queen to get a cold drink.


Here I am being a good boy waiting in the car while Mimi & mommy shop.

Tomorrow, we go for his first pediatrician check-up so I'll be back with a blog all about that.

Today, I (mommy) actually got dressed, put on make-up, did my hair, & put on normal clothes. I've been in pj's since I got home. I felt like a whole new person. I am feeling better each & every day and getting around gets easier, as well. I am trying to enjoy & soak up each & every moment because I know before I look up, he will be 6 months old & I am NOT ready for that, ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment