Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Brady is here!!!!

Friday morning, December 16th at 5:00am I checked into the hospital to be induced.

At 11:50pm that night, Brady Allen finally arrived via c-section. It was a very tiring and trying day. I am just so thankful that God was definitely watching over Brady and myself that day.

We finally were able to come home Monday afternoon. We are absolutely in love and couldn't be more blessed.

I will write his birth story at a later date for now I'm going to go snuggle with my precious baby boy.

Brady Allen Beyer
7 pounds, 4 oz
20 and 1/2 inches long
Born December 16, 2011 @ 11:50pm


"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139: 13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment