Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monday Funday!


Yesterday I decided to get out and run some errands. It was just one of those days where I was determined to get out of the house & go.
I'm normally a homebody. And still very much get anxiety when I leave the house with Brady. Never know what kind of mood he'll be in and when he might want to nurse...in public, ha!

I timed it to where Brady would be sleeping *fingers crossed* and hopefully wouldn't want to eat again for another 3 hours. So I was hoping I'd have at least 3 hours to go into town, do all the things I wanted to do and be home in time to feed him.

I first stopped at Chick-fil-a for some lunch, yum! Then I needed to get make-up so I headed to the mall. I found a spot very close to the entrance I needed...thank you Lord. Minor detail: it was raining.

I ran into Carter's real quick but Brady isn't a fan of not moving so it was a quick in and out. I did manage to get him some that was on sale...while he screamed the entire time I was paying. We then went to get my make-up and it was on to our next stop...Sam's Club.

Brady was so good there. Slept the entire time. Then it was time to head home. He started fussing as we pulled onto our street. I say our day out and about was a success!
Happy momma!!

I bought a Moby wrap a few weeks ago and attempted to try it on but I'll admit it's a bit scary, bit challenging, and hmm I think takes someone smarter than me to figure out how to make it work. I decided it would be easier for me to do things around the house and out & about if I could figure how to "wear my baby" so last night I thought I'd try it out again.

Evenings are Brady's least favorite part of the day...hence there is a lot of crying and when he has a spell of reflux - this Moby wrap says it helps. I often can't get much done in the evenings due to always holding him so if I could get the Moby wrap to work, we'd be in business! :)

At first he was not a fan...
But then he warmed up to it and actually fell asleep while in it. I still don't think I got it tight enough but definitely better than the last time I attempted it.
So I call it a success...all the way around.
(sorry the pics aren't the best, taken with my phone & no flash b/c my battery was low)

What a fun way to spend a Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment