Monday, May 7, 2012

First Swim

Saturday we had friends over for hamburgers and the first swim of the summer.  I know it's not officially summer but around here, it is.  90* degree weather, day after day feels like summer to me.  Actually, I am dreading summer because I know it will be miserably hot!

Since the boys were in the pool, we thought the water was warm enough for Brady to take his first dip in the pool.  He didn't hate it, but didn't love it.  I think he was in awe of the water and more just trying to figure out what in the world we had him in, ha.  You can tell how serious he was in the pictures.  He also wanted to eat/suck on the float, ha silly boy.  He probably only stayed in the water 10-15 minutes before he was ready to get out.


Brady would not look up.  He was mesmerized by the water.




I love this!




And a video...

The first of many swims.  What a fun way to spend Cinco de Mayo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment