Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Photo A Day May {8-15}

I am doing Fat Mum Slim's May photo a day challenge.  Here are days 8 through 15...



Day 8.  a smell you adore

a baby...especially a just bathed baby!

and rain!  which we won't get to smell that often but just so happened that I did on May 8


Day 9.  something you do everyday
 coffee is a must around here!  i recommend a keurig to all new moms, a must have!

Day 10.  favorite word
i would be nothing without God's grace.  But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

Day 11.  kitchen
best.mixer.ever.

Day 12.  something that makes you happy
red velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing.  it's the little things in life!

Day 13.  mum/mom
happy mother's day!  best mom/mimi ever!!

Day 14.  grass

Day 15.  love

a sleeping baby...my sleeping baby, sleeping on my chest.  pure love!

See days 1-7 here! 


1 comment:

  1. The red velvet cupcakes look delish! I think I'm gonna have to join this challenge too!

    ReplyDelete