Tuesday, May 29, 2012

PooL PaRtY!! PlaYdatE!

Friday, I hosted a play-date pool party.  There seemed to be somewhat of a baby boom last fall/winter and so Brady has lots of little friends. :)  And since it is insanely hot here, I thought a pool party would be fun!

And fun it was...I served chicken salad sandwiches, a veggie tray, chips and various dips, goldfish crackers, sharkies fruit chews, and fruity pool pebble krispy treats.  We also had a bucket full of drinks and lemonade.  Robyn helped me with some of the food and came early to help with preparations...couldn't have done it without her!


 Grace Marie :)


 Lovin' these sweet babies!!!












Robyn, Grace (8 months), myself, Brady (5 1/2 months), Paige (10months), and Jaime


We also had Matthew who is about a week older than Brady and Tinley who is about 2 weeks younger than Brady, but we didn't get a picture of them :(  I think there was a total of 10 kids plus their mommas and a few daddys to help out with all the kids.  My good friend Pam also came and Stacy with her 2 girls.  Amy is Matthew's momma, who didn't swim but his older brother and sister did.  RJ loved going down the slide, along with Kait.



It was a great way to kick of Memorial day weekend!  I can't wait to do it again with all of Brady's friends! :)  So fun to have such little people same age as Brady!


No comments:

Post a Comment