Thursday, January 23, 2014

Ani-mules, funnel cake, & popcorn...oh my!

Last week my mom came to town and it just so happened it was also our the county show.

We took Brady for the day to see the "ani-mules" and he loved it!

The day she came into town, we went to eat at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants for lunch.  Yum!


We saw turkeys, chickens, rabbits, goats, cows, and pigs.



He went up to all the pens.  He would say, "Hi!  Tractor!" haha!  Such a sweet boy!


I took our DSLR but when I got there realized it had NO card.  Ugh!!!  So phone pictures it was...


Two must have fair treats...funnel cake & the best lemonade ever!  Hand shaken and lots of sugar!  Strawberries make the funnel cake, healthy...right??


He got to snack on funnel cake & kettle corn while we shopped.  I think my heart might burst looking at in with his big bag of popcorn...LOVE!!!


After some fun seeing the "ani-mules" we went into town so my mom could get her phone checked out at Verizon.  Then decided to grab some coffee and a snack at my new favorite place, The Corner Bakery.  We then walked over to check out our new HomeGoods.


Life is good.  And life is especially good when Mimi is here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment