Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dad's Day!


Happy Father's Day to the most amazing Dad...my Dad!

My dad always worked so hard for us and as always put us, his family first. As a kid, my dad spent many days, weeks, months overseas working to provide for our family of 5 (6 including my dad).

My dad or "Sam" as some call him, is like none you will ever meet. He is a kid at heart and always knows how to have a good time. He IS the life of the party! But he is also a gentle, loving, giving person. He would do anything for a stranger and he would walk the ends of the earth for my mom or for us. I am so grateful to call him DAD!

I will treasure every moment we have had together & I look forward to all the moments to come. From when I was a kid, to when he dropped me off at Texas A&M, to walking me down the aisle. He has always believed in me, even when I didn't believe in myself. And he has taught me to never give up!

So here's to you Dad...I love you more than diamonds or gold & you mean the world to me!
Happy Dad's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment