Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Things look good arond here

So do you notice anything different?! I have been hard at work learning the ropes of blog designs, Photoshop, HTML codes, etc., etc., etc...

Tonight, I managed to make my blog three columns instead of two and did a little bit more editing on my blog header.

Who knew digital scrap-booking or blogging could be so fun?!

But what I've really been up to lately is recovering from vacation. I know you would think after vacation I'd be ready to take on the world, refreshed, and clear-headed. Is that even a word? But let me tell you...14 hours in a car each way is exhausting! And plus it's been awhile since I was just able to sleep in, sit around, & relax. So I am taking FULL advantage!

Late Sunday night we arrived back in SA from our 4 day, 3 night Ozark trip. We had an amazing time! It was absolutely beautiful there! I could NOT get over ALL the trees there! I mean Texas has trees but nothing like Arkansas. National forests are everywhere, as well as lakes & rivers.

Lake Norfork
Buffalo National River

I will be sure and post all about our trip tomorrow! I am off to bed in hopes of getting up first thing in the morning to get hit the gym...we shall see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment