Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A bottle & a day trip

Love those chunky little legs!
Last Friday, I went to a embroidery class and Brady stayed home with Daddy.  I wasn't sure how long I would be gone but I knew I'd be longer than 3 hours and I didn't want to leave Daddy or baby stranded without any milk.  So for the very first time, I left milk and a bottle.  This was a monumental for us both.  Ha!  He had never had a bottle before and I had never been away from him longer than 3 hours.  Thankfully, we both survived! :)


Daddy didn't get a picture with his first bottle but I did get one the next day with me giving him his 1st/2nd bottle while on our way to SA.  He did look at me rather perplexed, as if this is mommy's milk but this is not mommy!  Haha, precious!


Saturday, we decided to get out of the house and take a day trip to San Antonio.  It was the perfect opportunity to go see Brady's cousins, his aunt Cadee and uncle Eric.  It was his first trip to their house.  Joe & Ella were very excited that Brady came to visit.



Sweet cousins
Sweet babies!
Daddy and B.
Uncle Eric and Brady

all of Joe's tractors lined up and ready to go!


Nanna and her boys, Joe and Brady


Nanna and all 3 grandbabies

Aunt Cadee & Brady
What a fun way to spend the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment