Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bedtime videos

The other night, Sunday actually we were trying to get some photos of Brady and AB took some video of him with the camera.

I know one day I'll look back (sooner than I think I'm sure) and wonder when was he ever that little.  Seems likes the days are long but the months are so short!  But I am loving this phase, he is really starting to kind of show his sweet, little personality and I absolutely love it!  His smile just melts my heart.each.and.every.time.  I've started singing & reading to him several times a day.  He also has started making/blowing bubbles with his drool.





Excuse my annoying voice & singing...mommas will do anything for a smile! :)

And just for fun - a few of the pictures we took.  I know Mimi & Papa will enjoy these!




"a baby will make your love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll shorter, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"
-unknown but sooo very true

love that sweet boy of mine!

1 comment:

  1. SO awesome, love the pictures and the video!

    ReplyDelete