Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day 2012

We celebrated Father's day a tad bit early since we were going to be out of town for the weekend.  We were leaving Thursday for our family reunion so that morning we gave AB his gifts.

Brady picked out 2 books for him - Daddy Kisses and When Dads Don't Grow Up (perfect for my "big kid").  One I had to buy because I realized that B. had practically destroyed the back of it by chewing on it, ha!  Daddy also got a new pair of flip flops, a Father's day plaque, and a pair of blue seersucker shorts.  I think AB really enjoyed his first father's day!


B. and I sure do love you!  You are an amazing husband and wonderful daddy!  We are so thankful for you.



Sunday, we had lunch at The Gristmill in Gruene.  Love!  If you are ever in central Texas, you've got to check out Gruene.  We celebrated Father's day there before heading back home.  We sat outside which ended up being great for Brady.  He loved looking at all the trees.
Look at that smile!!

Sweet cousins

The food was delicious but I was super thirsty and ordered 3 drinks, ha!  The non-alcoholic pina colada was yummy!!

 Love my dad!  Such a fun-loving, crazy (hence the hair visor), sweet spirited, loving person.
 Papa & Brady :)
My family...we are missing a few that couldn't make the trip.

 Love these two!  Papa sure does love his baby boy, Brady!  So sweet!!

After lunch, we stopped for a few photo ops but that was about it.  We were hot, tired, and so full!  I think we were all ready to get back to home sweet home.

 Smile Casey!! :)
 We had to stop and take a picture in front of the Texas' oldest dance hall.  Brady was too interested in mimi's hat.  But he can say he has now been to Gruene Hall.




We took Brady's 6 month photos on Sunday and I snapped a few photos of these two handsome men.
 I love the way AB loves and cares for Brady - makes me love him even more!  Happy first Father's Day my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment