Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Grateful

Lately, I have had lots of questions (where do you want us Lord, what is to come, how do you want to use as for your Kingdom, why are we here, when we will see what is on the mountain-top)...

While I know God has a special plan in-store for us, some days it is just hard to understand, be patient, and just be still. I found this article on (In)Courage and it struck a cord inside me. Just when I feel like I can not carry on anymore - He picks me up and tells me I can and I am forever grateful.

This scripture has been on my mind lately and how funny for her to use this exact scripture.

Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.
2 Corinthians 12:9
NLT

I am so thankful for Andrea in writing this post, even though announcing our weakness is no easy task. Thank you Andrea and (In)Courage.

"...We pray that you'll have the strength to stick it out over the long haul—not the grim strength of gritting your teeth but the glory-strength God gives. It is strength that endures the unendurable and spills over into joy, thanking the Father who makes us strong enough to take part in everything bright and beautiful that he has for us." Colossians 1:11, MSG

No comments:

Post a Comment