Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Lunch {Part 2}

After church we had lunch at my in-laws.  We served chicken & dressing (one of my favorites from Backstreet Cafe), honey glazed ham, green beans, candied carrots, broccoli cheese casserole, watergate salad, deviled eggs, a relish tray, a green salad, & rolls.  We had quite the spread.  But to me it is not Easter lunch without ham, a relish tray, and "green stuff" aka watergate salad.
 

For dessert, we had a white cake I ordered from Sam's, a pineapple cake that AB's grandmother made, petit fours, bunny bark, & these amazing iced cookies my mom picked up from a bakery in Houston.  On a side note, the cakes from Sam's just can't be beat!  They are so good, always moist and so inexpensive.  We really don't have a local bakery around here that does cakes or not one that I have found yet, so Sam's is the next best thing.



 

My "carrots" I made, thanks to a Pinterest idea.




Brady napped while we ate


Brady with his Nanna & Dandy
Brady with his Mimi & Papa



Brady was so intrigured by one of those little wind up chicks.  He would watch with such intent as it hopped across the table.  Here he is sitting with his great grandmother, AB's grandmother enjoying the little chick.




So sweet!
Daddy rocking his baby boy
And talking...Brady has started babbling so much lately. 
By the way, I absolutely love this picture of them two!

Our first Easter together as a family of three.  
My cup runneth over...for great things He hath done!

Stay tuned for another Easter post...Brady's baptism then I think I'll be caught up on Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment