Sunday, September 30, 2012

Our Weekend

Friday, AB got home from work a little early and I had to deliver some orders.  So B. got to stay and play with daddy.  I've been so tired in the evenings, like can barely hold my eyes open - so my sweet hubby offered to take Brady with him while he ran to his chinese take-out and drinks from Sonic.  Always love a free night off from cooking.  Or in my case totally forgot to put the stuff in the crock-pot for the meal I had planned.  I really wanted to take a nap while they were gone but I also really wanted a hot shower.  ha!  The life of a mom...let me rephrase I wanted a hot shower without feeling rushed.

Saturday, we had a fun day!  One of Brady's best friends had her first birthday party!  It was super humid and poured down rained at the party, which was outside.  Lovely!  But the birthday girl had fun and we loved celebrating Grace's 1st birthday.  I also had a fun morning with a trip to Wal-Mart (which is never a good idea on a Saturday) and a much needed pedicure!!!  In honor of my Aggies, I got maroon toes!  Who I am proud to say did awesome on Saturday beating the Hogs!!  Sorry for all you hog fans!


Brady going for the pink John Deere toy, ha!



 Through college, weddings, and now babies...love me some Robyn!  And can't wait to see these two go to A&M together! :)

We also had a little date/movie night.  I can not tell you the last time I sat down to watch a  movie!  We watched Snow White and the Huntsman.  I've been wanting to watch it for some reason (totally not my normal kind of movie) but I really liked it.  A little dark and creepy but intriguing.  And I was so glad there was "dwarfs" ha!

We had plans to go to church and another birthday party...but AB came down with something and spent the day on the bathroom floor.  So I cleaned house with a little bitty under my feet who insisted on eating toilet paper.  Why does everything go in the mouth????  He was a big helper today...more like creating more messes but that's okay when you are this cute! 


But I did make a yummy, easy dinner that you have to make!  The only thing different I did was added fresh spinach on top and added garlic powder to the egg mixture.  Definitely pin this and make it for dinner or breakfast.  I'm going to make another tomorrow to take to friends who just had a baby recently.

And just because I can...here are more pics of my adorable sweet boy right after bath time.




We had a great weekend.  Always thankful when I get to spend it with my two favorite boys!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment