Thursday, September 27, 2012

These days...

These days seem to be flying by.  Seems like we are now into a busy season of life and I know with the holidays coming up, it's only going to get worse.  I like being busy but then I don't.  Anyone else feel that way?  We haven't done anything exciting so this post is just for the memory book.  Because these are the days of our lives...haha cheesy much?!

This week we had bible study on Monday.  Brady didn't do so well this time in the nursery.  He ended up going back to sleep around 8am and slept until 9:30 so that threw his morning nap off and he ended up not getting one.  Between the no nap and being in a major mommy phase, it was rough on my little guy.  Look at his pity face after daddy did his hair, ha!  He just really wanted momma.

Someone is also getting tall!  Seems like he gets taller by the day...

Yesterday, I was eating one of my new favorite snacks and B. insisted on having some too!  So I let him have a taste...he kept wanting more and more.  I like hummus okay but picked up white bean hummus this last Sunday and oh my, love!  It's so good!!  Even Brady thinks so... 
 
Speaking of food, we are pretty much done with pureed baby food.  Other than breakfast where he gets pureed fruits in his oatmeal, he is eating off his tray.  Maybe I'll do another post just on his feedings and what he's eating.
Today we had Kindermusik and he was very shy at first.  He clinged to me for the first 20 minutes or so.  He was not letting momma go anywhere.  I think he was afraid I was going to leave him again.  Poor guy!  Once the bubbles started, he was fine.  Afterwards, we went to eat lunch at my favorite Mexican restaurant and then to the mall to get a birthday gift.
Today was also a big day because B. officially moved out of his infant seat into a big car seat.  He has been ready for a while but momma wasn't ready.  Takes me a while to get used to change/him growing up.  I know it's sad/pathetic...but I think he likes it.

 

We are still very much in the "everything goes in the mouth" phase!  I'm pretty sure another tooth is about to pop through.  Anything and everything he can get his little mouth on, he does.

Other than that we've been doing a lot of playing, crawling, talking, and laughing.  I love this stage!  It's physically demanding and tiring but I love watching Brady explore this world and getting so delighted over the little things.  And he is incredibly sweet and cuddly, melts my heart! 
He is just the sweetest little thing!
I did make a sensory bottle for him.  We took a trip to Hobby Lobby Tuesday morning and got all the stuff and some fabric of course.  I used a small Fiji water bottle, took the labels off, and just added all kinds of fun stuff.  You have to shake it up to get the full effect.  He is more interested in chewing on the bottle than looking at it, ha. 
I've also been up to my neck in shirt orders.  I think I'm just about caught up, well after the 2 shirts I have to do and deliver tomorrow.  After this I think I'll be taking a break...just so hard to say "no!"  Here's a new one I recently did...
Sorry for the random post but I want to remember the not so glamorous days as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment