Thursday, November 1, 2012

30

Is it really November???  I am not ready for it to be November.  Normally, I am thrilled when November rolls around...but since I'm turning 30 this year and it means B. is one month closer to turning 1, it has me feeling a little down.  Not to mention, I was really hoping to be 10 pounds lighter by my 30th birthday and for our family photos this month.  Maybe I should just embrace who I am, fluff and all.

I am not so much upset about turning 30.  I just can't believe I will be 30.  Feels like I was just celebrating my 25th birthday.  30 is the new 25, right??

This month and next month are just filled with huge milestones.

I will turn the big 3-0.
Brady will turn 11 months old.
Brady will turn 1 in December.
AB and I will celebrate 5 years of wedded bliss also in December.
And then it will be time for a whole new year.

November is normally a month of thanksgiving.  And I have so much to be thankful for.  But I also want to be thankful for 30 years of this life so this year for November and for my birthday I am going to try something different.

Stay tuned.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment