Wednesday, September 23, 2009

All I Can Say

For all of you in need of REST...this song/post is for you. There are times we are so tired or so busy, we get lost in the fact that Jesus is here and with us. This song is so perfect for us when we feel like we have nothing or what we do have to offer Him is not much but the truth is we don't need to offer Him anything other than ourselves. I hope this song...restores your hope and lets you rest at the feet of Jesus. And just know this...you are NOT alone! I am posting 2 different music videos of this song. I hope you can find rest in Him and not in the things of this world. Share this with someone - never know who might need rest!

"All I Can Say" by The David Crowder Band




Lord I'm tired
So tired from walking
And Lord I'm so alone
And Lord the dark
Is creeping in
Creeping up
To swallow me
I think I'll stop
Rest here a while

And didn't You see me cry'n?
And didn't You hear me call Your name?
Wasn't it You I gave my heart to?
I wish You'd remember
Where you sat it down

Chorus:
And this is all that I can say right now
I know it's not much
And this is all that I can give
yeah that's my everything

Bridge:
I didn't notice You were standing here
I didn't know that
That was You holding me
I didn't notice You were cry'n too
I didn't know that
That was You washing my feet

No comments:

Post a Comment