Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's hard to surrender to what I can't see...

Allen and I were talking today during lunch about life and the things going on right now in our lives...while Allen has a wonderful job, work has slowed down tremendously and while we know God knows the desires of our heart - we also want to be prepared for the worst (like if they decide to cut his hours or the dreadful words "be laid-off"). Allen was the last person to be hired and we all know what that means...last to be hired, first to go! All we can do at this point is pray, believe, and trust! All such very SIMPLE things, right? Ha! One those easier said than done kind of deals. And then instantly I said to Allen...it's hard to surrender to what I can't see but that's okay because I'm giving in to something heavenly - then I thought wait, that is a song & wow it totally corresponds to what I posted earlier this morning. Coincidence again??? I told Allen I need to put that on my blog & his reply...addendum! I love him!! There is NO talk in the office of Allen being laid off but please pray for him/us - we are hopeful for more work & soon!

So I thought I would share this amazing song with you "Whatever You're Doing"
by Sanctus Real.



"Whatever You're doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but I believe
You're up to something bigger than me
Larger than life something Heavenly"

No comments:

Post a Comment