Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Crossroads??

Maybe I'm not at a crossroads but I am definitely at a "something" in my life & seeking answers anyway I can. More like what is it I am SUPPOSED to be doing with my life?! Am I supposed to be a teacher and if I am, why is finding a job been so hard...every day, all day - my head is filled with these kind of questions & while I pray about them I still feel at a lost. I realize there is a season for all things but this season seems to be lasting longer than I would like - I've been praying for some kind of break-through or for a job or answers for months it seems like & I'm STILL at a lost. Maybe I'm praying & hoping for the wrong things...I don't know! I know God is using this time to prepare for what is next...and working the wonderful virtue into my life, patience.

I am trying not to give up on my goal & dream of being a teacher but maybe I'm missing out on something I can't see for whatever reason?!?! Honestly, I have NO clue at this point...all I can do is continue to pray & believe God has something in store for me far more than I could ever imagine. I am starting a Women's Bible Study tomorrow at Oak Hills Church (Max Lucados' church) and I am VERY excited! I am hoping to meet some wonderful new ladies & excited about all the wonderful things I will learn.

Clinging to this scripture & believing God will MOVE the mountains in my life! "Have faith in God," Jesus answered. 23"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:22-24

Lord hear my prayers!

Thank you for your thoughts (cards & notes) & prayers over these last few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment